This week, I’ve been thinking about the little things that make me smile, or even make my day! Here’s 10 little things that made me happy this week:
- New boots from Target! I love shoes, especially fun ones like these.
- Getting candy with my sister- we got cookies and cream chocolate bars- yum!
- I figured out how to play the song “Build Your Kingdom Here” by Rend Collective on my guitar- the rhythm is so much fun to play!
- A koala eraser that my mom got me- it’s adorable. I named it Kate Witherall, after my favorite character in the Disney+ show The Mysterious Benedict Society.
- I found out that my favorite band, for KING & COUNTRY is releasing a new song on October 7! In all technicality it’s a cover, and I already they were going to release it this fall, but I didn’t know when. So that’s exciting!
- I got some new followers on my blog! Thanks you all for supporting my blog like that!
- I made a new sourdough starter! I haven’t named it yet (any suggestions?) but it is happy and fermenting nicely.
- I got Wordle in 2 guesses on Wednesday, that was cool!
- It has been raining and I finally got to wear my beautiful blue raincoat! That sounds ridiculous, but it hasn’t rained all summer y’all!
- The leaves are turning red and orange! They are so beautiful. Plus, Pumpkin spice EVERYTHING is out this week!
Thats my list, some of the things anyway! What are some of the little things that made you happy this week?
If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.Napoleon Hill