- Thank the person who nominated you. Thank you, Riddhi G, for letting me do this! Go read her answers here on her blog, Whispering Stories.
- Link back to the original creator Inaya B.
- Only use the names of books you’ve read, are currently reading or have on your shelf- no researching for books.
- Book titles that start with ‘the’ don’t exactly count. If you take ‘The girl who drank the moon’, for example, then you would put it under the letter g. The first letter of the next word, basically.
- You can only have one book per letter. If you don’t have any book, just put ‘none’.
- Nominate at least 5 people.
- Add the rules to your post.
- Write a book review on any one of the books (Extra challenge if you want to attempt it)
- Have fun!
A- Anne of Green Gables by Lucy Maud Montgomery
B- Behind the Lights: Behind the Lights: The Extraordinary Adventure of a Mum and Her Family by Helen Smallbone
C- Calvin and Hobbes by Bill Watterson
D- The Dead Don’t Dance by Charles Martin
E- Encyclopedia Brown by Donald J. Sobol
F- Frightful’s Mountain by Jean Craighead George
G- The Golden Goblet by Eloise Jarvis McGraw
H- Hearts OF Fire by Voice Of The Martyrs
I- The Ickabog by J.K. Rowling
J- Jane Eyre by Jane Austen
K- The Keeping Quilt by Patricia Polacco
L- A Life Intercepted by Charles Martin
M- Miss Rumphius by Barbara Cooney
N- The Napping House by Audrey Wood
O- Otis Spofford by Beverly Cleary
P- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
R- Ramona and Beezus by Beverly Cleary
S- The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis
T- Trixie Belden and the Secret of the Mansion by Julie Campbell
U- Up from Slavery by Booker T. Washington
V- The Velveteen Rabbit by Margery Williams
W- When We Were Very Young by A.A. Milne
I nominate the following awesome bloggers:
No worries if you don’t want to do this tag, I totally get it. Have fun!
YOU! (Just make sure to link back to my blog and tag me so I can read your answers!)
What are some of your favorite books? Have you read any of the books on my list, or are you intrigued by any of them? Let me know! I love reading your comments and talking with y’all.